Business Broadband Provider N.Ireland
Broadband is an essential for any business. Getting reliable Broadband for your Northern Ireland business is of course very important. From that single connection you can run your Internet, email and office computers.
Here at Fenix Solutions, we know the importance of having a reliable Broadband connection that is fast and reliable. Below we have a number of packages that will suit all businesses. Our engineers use the best routers when installing your Broadband to make sure you have the best connection possible.
They will also configure your router and make sure it has the best protection possible, and also ensure that your WiFi, is safe and secure. It is always very useful to have a wireless connection, as long as it has the correct protection from potential hackers.
There are three main types of Business Broadband which are:
- ADSL - a basic and certainly the cheapest business broadband
- Fibre Broadband and this is always the best choice for a business, providing of course it is available at their business location.
- Leased Line - this is a dedicated line with Broadband and will always be the best but also the most expensive as the line is brought directly into your business premises.
Some customers may be much better off with a "leased line." Some businesses use leased lines for an Internet connection. They can also be used to link together PCs and servers in different corporate offices. Leased lines can also be used to carry phone calls using SIP trunks and VOIP. They can also allow the staff of the company to connect to their work PCs from home.
So as you can see these can be very useful in certain circumstances.
What Are leased Lines - How Do They Benefit Your Business?
Leased lines are classed as "dedicated" and "symmetric." What does that mean for your business in Northern Ireland?
Dedicated means that the bandwidth you need has been reserved entirely for your use. So unlike most Broadband connections the bandwidth available does not fall at peak times, when other customers of the same ISP try to use their connections at the same time as you.
Symmetric means your business can upload data at the same fast speed at which they can can download data.
The benefits of that are:
- Staff can access their work PC’s desktops from home
- Your business can send large files
- Your business can backup data using online services
- Your business can take advantage of cheaper telephony
If you are interested in finding out more about a leased line for your business then please give us a call here at Fenix Solutions. We will be happy to offer you the best advice that we can, and get you the best Broadband solution for your particular business needs.