Transport & Logistics Phone Systems Northern Ireland
Our partnership with Ericsson-LG means that we are able to deliver the Automotive, Transport and Logistics Industry in Northern Ireland with cutting-edge technology from the iPECS communications range that will improve how the Automotive, Transport and Logistics Sectors work.
The iPECS range from Ericsson-LG can cover the needs of Small to Large Automotive Dealerships, Transport and Logistics businesses, with a range of platforms that can scale to meet the needs of 2 to 2000 users. Each iPECS platform uses the same core features and software, ensuring the UK Automotive, Transport & Logistics Sector can benefit from the power of iPECS Communications.
iPECS delivers simple and reliable telephony, with a feature set that empowers you to save money, drive productivity and increase customer satisfaction. With a range of embedded features that help your business excel and the flexibility to meet the needs of office, sales floor or mobile users, iPECS is Your Communications Solution.
Phone System for Automotive Car Dealerships, Transport & Logistics
To help you get on with running your business, telephony needs to be simple, flexible and mobile. Our easy to use interface helps users to learn how to use the UCP and feel the power that iPECS brings to your transport business.
Using the UCP, you can ensure that your team are always available by providing them with access to their office communications through any device, hot desk, DECT or WiFi.
Improving your Communications
- Setup a Voice mailbox for every sales person
- Hot desking allows staff to log in to their personal settings at any desk across the branch
- Using the UCP’s multi-party conferencing and collaboration tools, you can spread news and share ideas across your office or between branches quickly
- The UCP is feature-packed with built-in auto-attendant, voicemail to email and smartphone integration, without the need for expensive licence options
- Reduce overheads with the UCP by managing departments, such as IT and Call Centres, in one central location
- Using Built-In Video conferencing, you can reduce travel time and expense between branches
Supports the connected business
- Cost effective deployment to multiple locations nationwide
- Specialist features deliver a tailored solution for every user, from Managing Director to Call Centre
- Simple site-to-site communication, as if there is just one system
If you want to find out more, of if we can be of more help, then call us today on the number below.