Telephone Systems for Manufacturing Companies in Northern Ireland
iPECS communications, from Fenix Solutions, can cover the needs of small and large Manufacturing Businesses across Northern Ireland.
With a range of iPECS platforms that can scale to meet the needs of 2 to 2000 users, each platform uses the same powerful core features and software, ensuring the NI Manufacturing Industry can benefit from the power of iPECS phone systems.
iPECS delivers simple and reliable telephony with a feature set that empowers manufacturing businesses to save money and drive productivity. With a range of embedded features that help your business excel, and the flexibility to meet the needs of shop floor, office, home or mobile users, iPECS is Your Communications Solution.
Why Pick an iPECS Phone System for Your Manufacturing Business?
Simple, flexible, mobile
- With an intuitive and user-friendly interface, users of the UCP can quickly grasp the benefits of iPECS technology
- Ensure your staff are always available by providing access to communications over any device, desk phone, hot desk, smartphone, laptop, DECT or WiFi
- Virtual mailbox is available for all members of staff who require it
- Voicemail to email integration allows users to keep tracked of voice mails and manage high call volumes, such as order taking
- Hot desking allows managers to log into their settings across multiple sites in the business
Keeping things connected
- The iPECS UCP can be deployed to multiple locations across the business
- Secure pin code access can be set-up to prevent misuse of the iPECS UCP
- Using multi-party conferencing tools that are available with the iPECS UCP, you can disseminate news and updates to multiple members of staff, all at once.
- The iPECS UCP is packed to the brim with tools and features, allowing you to make the most out of your communications. Auto-attendant, voicemail to email and smartphone integration are included, all without the need for expensive licence options.
- Specialist features deliver a tailored solution for every user, from management to the shop floor