Legal Phone Systems Northern Ireland
The iPECS Unified Communications Platform (UCP) is Ericsson-LG’s Unified Communications Platform that is designed to help Legal Practices communicate easier with their stakeholders and to improve internal communication.
Available from Fenix Solutions, our phone systems keeps employees and clients connected to make communications more responsive, and give you an edge over your competitors by delivering quality customer service.
Unified Communications, from iPECS, gives your team the tools to be more productive and efficient, on whatever device they are using. Additionally, Unified Communications allows you to keep costs down and save time by reducing the need for unnecessary travel.
Why Pick This Phone System Platform?
With a range of 2 to 2000 users, iPECS Communications Solutions can cover the needs of small and large Legal Practices. Each iPECS platform takes advantage of the same powerful core features and applications, ensuring the NI Legal Sector can take advantage of the power that iPECS brings.
Key Features of the iPECS Phone System for Legal Offices
- Conference Calls: Your Legal Workforce is given the ability to collaborate with clients and communicate easily, using conferencing calls that are managed within the iPECS Phone System.
- Smartphone Access: Stay connected to the iPECS UCP and access its power no matter where you are with the iPECS UC mobile client.
- Video Calls: Take part in Video Calls with your iPECS Phone System through your handset, smartphone app or PC Client.
- Colleague Presence: Check the presence of colleagues with the iPECS Unified Communications Platform and know whether they are free for a call, in the middle of a call, are busy at a specific time and more.
- Instant Messaging: Save time by using instant messaging to communicate quickly and effectively with your colleagues. Ask and answer simple queries without having to pickup the phone.
- Office Application Integration: Easy integration into standard office applications, such as Microsoft Outlook and Lync, or click-to-dial is available with the iPECS UCP. As well as, Integration with SOS and LEX.