Industrial Phone Systems Northern Ireland
Ericsson-LG’s iPECS Communications range, from Fenix Solutions, can cover the needs of small to large Industrial Businesses, through a range of platforms that can scale to meet the needs of between 2 – 2000 users.
Each platform takes advantage of the same core features and software, ensuring the NI’s Industrial Sector can benefit from the power of iPECS phone systems.
Delivering simple and reliable telephony, iPECS Phone Systems also provides the user with a feature set that enables them to save money, drive productivity and increase customer satisfaction.
With a range of built-in features and the flexibility to meet the needs of your floor, office, home and mobile users, iPECS is your Communications Solution.
Why Pick an iPECS Phone System for Your Industrial Business?
Simple, Flexible and Mobile Telephony with the UCP
An Intuitive, easy to use interface helps users across your business learn how to use the UCP and feel it’s power
Ensure your staff are always available by providing access to communications over any device, deskphone, hotdesk, DECT or WiFi
Improve your Business Communication with the UPC
- Using the UCP, you can create Virtual mailboxes for every member of staff who requires it
- Built-in Voicemail to Email integration helps manage high call volumes such as order taking
- Hot desking allows managers to log in to their settings from multiple sites
The UCP Helps Businesses Stay Connected
- The UCP can be deployed to multiple locations across the business
- Set up pin-code access to prevent misuse of the UCP Phone System
- Use multi-party conferencing using the UCP to inform people of news and share new ideas
Providing Cost-efficient Communications
- Coming packed with features, the iPECS UCP comes with out-of-the-box auto-attendant, voicemail to email and smartphone integration, without the need for expensive licence options
- Specialist features deliver a tailored solution for every user, from management to the shop floor