Healthcare – Health Centre Phone Systems
The Ericsson-LG iPECS range from Fenix Solutions covers the requirements of health centres, small to large hospital and healthcare facilities.
Our phone systems have a range of platforms that can scale to meet the needs of up to 2000 users. Each platform uses the same core features and software, ensuring the NI healthcare sector can benefit from the power of iPECS Health Centre Phone Systems.
Why Use This Phone System For Your Health Centre?
iPECS delivers simple and reliable telephony with a feature set that empowers healthcare facilities to save money, drive productivity and increase patient care and satisfaction.
With a range of embedded features that help your team to excel and the flexibility to meet the needs of office, health centre or mobile users. It’s no surprise that many Health Centres in N.Ireland have trusted us to provide them with our communications solutions.
Key Features of the IPECS Phone System
Simple, Flexible and Mobile Communications
- Intuitive interface helps users across the practice to quickly grasp the benefits of iPECS technology
- Ensure your team are flexible and are always available to patients and colleagues, by providing access to practice communications over any device, desk phone, hotdesk, smartphone, laptop, DECT or WiFi.
Supporting the connected practice and sites
Cost effective deployment to multiple locations in N.Ireland
- Specialist features deliver a tailored solution for every user, from Doctor to Receptionist
- Simple site-to-site communication, as if you are all on one system
Improve patient communication and satisfaction
- See call statistics in real time, including how many patients are in the queue and how long they have been waiting for
- Easily and automatically set attendant messages such as repeat prescription information
- Play information such as screening days, opening hours and out of hours services to patients when dialling the practice number
- iPECS Healthcare Phone Systems come packed with features – including auto-attendant, voicemail to email and smartphone integration – without the need for expensive licence options
- Reduce overheads by managing departments such as IT and Call Centres in one central location
- The lowest energy consumption of any telephone system enables you to reduce costs
If you have any inquiries, or simply want to find out more, then please call us on the number below.