Education Phone Systems Northern Ireland
The Ericsson-LG iPECS range, provided, installed and maintained by Fenix Solutions are powerful phone systems designed to cover the needs of small and large schools, universities, and colleges.
We have a range of secure platforms that can meet the needs of 2 to 2000 users. Each of our platforms uses the same powerful features and software applications, ensuring the NI Education Sector can take advantage and benefit from the power of iPECS Phone Systems.
he iPECS range delivers simple and reliable telephony, with a feature set the empowers the education sector to save money, drive productivity and increase student satisfaction.
With a range of built-in embedded features and tools that help your institution excel and meet the needs of classroom, office, home or mobile users, iPECS is your communications solution.
Why Pick an iPECS Phone System for Your School?
iPECS UCP - Simple, Flexible, & Mobile Communications
An easy to use, intuitive interface helps users of the UCP across your school see the power of iPECS technology.
The UCP can ensure that users of the system are always available by providing access to communications over any device, hotdesk, DECT or WiFi
Improved parent-teacher communication
- Virtual mailbox for every teacher in your school
- Voicemail to email integration helps manage high call volumes and let teachers and staff listen to voice mails with ease, such as absence reporting
- Hotd esking allows teachers to login to their phone system from anywhere
Connecting Sites and Staff
- The UCP can be deployed to multiple locations and sites across a campus
- Set-up pin code access to prevent misuse in the classroom and keep your phone system secure
- Use multi-party conferencing to rapidly disseminate news and updates to school staff
- The UCP comes packed with features – including auto-attendant, voicemail to email and smartphone integration – without the need for expensive licence options
- Specialist features deliver a tailored solution for every user, from Principal to Caretaker