Charity Phone Systems
Fenix Solutions have partnered with Ericsson-LG to deliver charities with the cutting-edge iPECS range of communications. iPECS helps charities to cut costs while delivering services that will improve operations and increase efficiency.
Fenix Solutions are committed to helping charities carry out their valuable work. We give a 10% discount to any registered charity that buys a communications system.
Business Phone Systems for 2-2000 users
The iPECS range covers the requirements of small to large Charities with a range of platforms that can scale to meet the needs of between 2 – 2000 users.
Each platform utilises the same core features and software, ensuring Charities across the UK can use the power of iPECS communications to get an edge on their competitors.
The iPECS range focuses on delivering simple, easy to use and reliable telephony, with a feature set that empowers Charities to save money, drive productivity and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
With a collection of built-in features that help your organisation to excel and the flexibility to meet the needs of office, sales floor or mobile users, iPECS is your Communications Solution.
iPECS Unified Communications capability is built into UCP. Therefore, users of the UCP can use voice, video, instant messaging, conference calls, visual voicemail and more, all on one simple and easy to use platform.
Simplified Unified Communications
Flexible, Easy to use and Mobile Communications
Simple and easy to use interface helps users get a hang of the iPECS UCP and see the benefits of iPECS technology
Ensure your sales team are always available by providing access to office communications over any device, deskphone, hotdesk, DECT or WiFi.
Improve your communications
- Set-up a Voice Mailbox for every person
- Hotdesking, available with the UCP, allows staff to login to their personal settings at any desk across the branch
- Using multi-party conferencing and collaboration tools within the iPECS UCP, you can quickly spread news and share ideas across your office, or between branches
- The iPECS UCP includes auto-attendant, voicemail to email and smartphone integration, without the need for expensive licence options
- Reduce overheads by managing departments, such as IT and branches in one central location
- Video conferencing can reduce travel time and expense between branches
Supporting the connected business
- Cost-effective deployment to multiple locations nationwide
- Specialist features deliver a tailored solution for every user
- Simple site-to-site communication as if you are all on one system
Please feel free to contact us today, if you have any further questions, or if we can do anything to help.