Call Recording for Northern Ireland Businesses
If you are interested in recording the calls made in your business, then the information on this page should really help you out. With modern technology it feels like there are endless ways of communicating with your customers.
However, communication over the phone is still considered to be the most valuable and personal method of communication in Northern Ireland.
When you think about it every call made and received by your business, is a wealth of valuable information and in today’s market making use of this information can be the difference between getting and retaining a customer’s business.
That’s why, if communicating effectively with your customers over the phone is vital to your business, you may want to consider call recording and or, call logging.
BENEFITS OF CALL RECORDING TO YOUR BUSINESS
Using a dedicated call recording package allows you not only to record your employee’s interactions with customers; it also acts as a safety net if a dispute ever arises. This can be simply and quickly achieved by extracting what was agreed from your call recordings to check what exactly was agreed, protecting your business from potential law suits and expensive legal fees. Think of your call recording system as a valuable insurance policy.
Having a call recording facility shows that your organisation is compliant with FCA compliance and PCI DSS regulations to mask financial and credit card details
Monitor Customer Service
It is said that it can be twice as expensive to attract a new customer compared to retaining an existing one; this is why exceptional customer service is essential in modern business. Using call recording provides fantastic insight into the level of customer service your employees are providing. This information can then be used to improve customer service in the future
Chances are you know what an ideal conversation between your staff sounds like. Call recording can be used to help train staff to ensure that your inbound and outbound calls are being conducted in a professional manner that is consistent with the values and procedures of your business.
Using call recording ensures you never miss a detail of important conference calls with clients, partners and colleagues. It also allows simple sharing of these meeting recording via email, that way everyone can be kept up to speed with what is happening in the organisation.
How To Pick the Best Call Recording for Your Business Telephone System?
The type of call recording that you need will depend on the type of phone system that you have installed at your premises. It will also depend on the exact type of call recording that you want to have.
For traditional phone systems such as Avaya, Panasonic, etc you will need to have a call recording solution added on to those systems. There is a charge for doing that. The cost is also influenced by how much detail you want to record and if you also want to have some type of call reporting and call search capability.
This can get complex and the cost can vary a lot. Here at Fenix Solutions we offer high quality call recording using Oak systems, which is the business industry standard. Please feel free to give us a call if you would like to find out more information about this type of telephone system call recording.
Integrated IP Call Recording - Hosted & Cloud
Here at Fenix Solutions we offer a hosted (cloud) type of telephone system that many businesses in N.Ireland are moving to. We work in partnership with Ericsson LG to provide this state of the art phone system. Built into this system is call recording.
The good news is that this call recording system comes free with the installation of one of our hosted systems. This call recording is known as iPECS Call Recording.
iPECS IP Call Recording (IPCR) is a call recording and call monitoring solution tightly integrated with iPECS Call Servers. Optimised, for small and medium businesses, the iPECS IPCR is designed as an effective and cost effective solution. Delivering powerful value-added features, the iPECS IPCR can meet the needs of call recording for any business.
Video Explaining Our Hosted Phone System Call Recording
Just below we have included a video that explains how easy our call recording system is to set up and use.
Features of the iPECS IPCR
- Real-time monitoring and recording for recording all terminals
- Automatic Call Recording as soon as a call is answered
- On-demand recording, simply press call recording button anytime during the call to record the entire call
- No additional hardware or cabling required to use the Call Recording Software
- IP, digital and SLT extension recording available
- Graphical agent status monitoring: idle, log in/out, busy
- Live agent call monitoring with just a click of the mouse
Remote call recording
- Record calls to remote branch, home office, and on the road
- Conversations are saved in central or remote servers
- Remote packet trans-coding and relay via VOIM
- Multiple codec selections, depending on network condition(G.723/G.729)
- Up to 10 systems register and record to a single IPCR server
Search and play recordings
- Find and play recordings on the Web through a user-friendly interface
- Search for recordings through specific filters, such as Period, hour of recording, the agent that took part in the call, DIC, and whether the call was incoming/outgoing
- Directory search: group or agent selection
- Through the built-in media player, you can play, stop, and pause recordings, as well as ‘marking’ recordings which highlight the important part of calls.
- You can also control the speed of the recording
- Server status and memory monitoring
- Traffic balancing employing local IPCR servers
- Local traffic saved in local servers: regional agents, local conversation
- Local survivability
- Up to 10 IPCR servers register and record calls from a single Call Servers
Intuitive display of statistics
- Wide variety of statistics graphs to view, such as table, bar chart, and line graph
- External calls, internal calls and average talking time
- Hourly, daily, monthly, yearly data and per agent data
- Statistics can be viewed on the web or can be downloaded on excel files
- From 3 up to 32-party conference recording
- Any IPCR registered participants can save conferences, allowing them to be able to look through the conference again in the future.
To find out more about our free call recording with a hosted phone system, please give us a call on the number below.